TRUSTEE’S SALE OF
IMPROVED REAL ESTATE 235 ATV TRAIL
HAYSI, VIRGINIA COUNTY TAX MAP NO. 6471
In execution of a deed of trust signed by Rick Arrington, dated June 17, 2008, and recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Dickenson County, Virginia in Deed Book 454, page 423, granting and conveying to C. Seth Baker Trustee, of whom may act, certain real estate, in trust, the said sole acting Trustee will offer for sale at public auction on the front steps of the Dickenson County Courthouse in Clintwood, Virginia on the 7th day of March, 2014 at 11:00 am, the improved real estate lying in the County of Dickenson, Virginia and more particularly described as follows:
BEGINNING at a stake by a fence, S 33-58 E 996.8 feet to a stake by a path; thence S 9 W 350 feet to a stake at the Owens line; thence N 85 W 82.5 feet to a stake at a fence corner; thence S 78-45 W 850 feet N 14 W 200 feet to a stake in a driveway; thence N 22-14 E 1188.84 feet to the BEGINNING, containing 16.6 acres more or less and being the same land conveyed to Rick Arrington by Rick Arrington, Executor of the Estate of Betty Louise Bond Arrington by deed dated May 19, 2008 of record in Deed Book 452, page 749, of the Clerk’s Office of the Circuit Court of Dickenson County, Virginia.
The sale is subject to conditions, covenants, restrictions, reservations, party wall rights, easements, rights of way and other matters of record applicable to the property, and the real estate taxes from the date of sale.
PROPERTY IS SOLD SUBJECT TO FIRST LEIN DEED OF TRUST RECORDED IN DEED BOOK 454, PAGE 423 SECURING INDEBTEDNESS IN THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF $35,000.00.
TERMS OF SALE: All Cash
A deposit of 10% of the sales price by the bank’s cashier’s check payable to the Trustee may be required of the successful bidder at the time of sale, with the balance due within fifteen (15) days of sale. In the event of default by the purchaser, the deposit shall be forfeited and applied to the costs and the expenses of sale and the Trustee’s compensation authorized by the Deed of Trust and the law in such cases.
All costs of conveyance, which shall be by Special Warranty Deed, examination of title, recording fees, notary fees, settlement fees and Grantor’s tax, to be at the cost of the purchaser.
The Trustee reserves the right to reject all bids and withdraw the property from sale, waive the deposit requirements in whole or in part, and extend the period of time in which the purchaser is to make full settlement. Additional terms of sale may be announced at the sale.
C. Seth Baker Trustee
Sole Acting Trustee
5750 Dickenson Hwy
GAS AND OIL
MARCH 18, 2014
Pursuant to Sections 45.1-361.9B and 45.1361.22.B of the Code of Virginia, the Virginia Gas and Oil Board will hold its scheduled monthly hearing commencing at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 18, 2014, at the Russell County Government Conference Center, 139 Highland Drive, Lebanon, Virginia.
1. The board will receive public comments.
2. A petition from EQT Production Company, for the disbursement of escrowed funds and authorization for direct payment of royalties on behalf of Eva Mae Adkins for her interest in Tract 3 in Drilling Unit Number VC-504248, Kenady District, Dickenson County, VA. Docket Number VGOB 04-1116-1363-03. Continued from December 2013. Continued from February 2014.
3. A petition from EQT Production Company, for the disbursement of escrowed funds and authorization for direct payment of royalties on behalf of Eva Mae Adkins for her interest in Tracts 1 and 3 for drilling unit VC-505241, Kenady District, Dickenson County, Virginia. Docket Number VGOB 04-0817-1325-03. Continued from December 2013. Continued from February 2014.
4. A petition from EQT Production Company, for the disbursement of funds and authorization for direct payment of royalties on behalf of Eva Mae Adkins in Tract 2 in Drilling Unit VC-504484, Kenady District, Dickenson County, VA. Docket Number VGOB 01-0821-0919-03. Continued from December 2013. Continued from February 2014.
5. A petition from EQT Production Company, for the disbursement of funds and authorization for direct payment on behalf of known owners on tracts 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. VGOB 97-05-20-0586. Docket Number VGOB 97-0520-0586-01.
6. A petition from CNX Gas Company, LLC, for the disbursement of funds held by the Escrow Agent for Tract 1G, Unit W35, and the payment of royalties directly for the parties identified in Exhibit A-1, in the Garden District, Buchanan County, Virginia. Docket Number VGOB 98-0324-0627-09. Continued from February 2014.
7. The Board, on its own motion, will re-consider the prior petition for creation of a sealed gob unit for Buchanan No. 1 SGU4, Docket Number 13-1217-4029. Continued from February 2014.
8. A petition from Range Resources-Pine Mountain, for a Well Location Exception for Well No. V-530393, located in the Gladeville District, Wise County, Virginia. Docket Number VGOB 14-0318-4038.
9. A petition from Range Resources-Pine Mountain, for Pooling of Well No. VC-530396-CBM Unit BM-61, located in the Ervinton District, Dickenson County, Virginia. Docket Number VGOB 14-0318-4039.
10. The Board will receive an update of Board and Division activities from the staff.
11. The Board will review the February 2014, minutes for approval.
Information concerning the above docket items can be viewed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at the office of the Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy, Division of Gas and Oil, 135 Highland Drive, Lebanon, Virginia. All questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the Division of Gas and Oil by telephoning 276-415-9700.
Special accommodations for the disabled will be made available at the hearing on request. Anyone needing special accommodations for the March 2014, hearing should contact the Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy at 276-415-9700 or by calling the Virginia Relay Center TTY/TDD at 1-800-828-1120 or 1140 by March 11, 2014.
The deadline for filing of petitions to the Board for the April 2014 hearing is 5 p.m., Friday, March, 14 with the April hearing scheduled for Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at the Russell County Government Conference Center, 139 Highland Drive, Lebanon, Virginia.